Thank youuuuuuu to the Elusive Scribe over at THE ELUSIVE SCRIBE you are lovely for nominating me for this award! Please visit The Elusive Scribe because that is one hell of a lovely blog, which I totally love checking out every so often! There’s so many interesting short stories and poems!
As for this award, I think I’ve actually received the Sunshine award before, but it’s been a while, and it might’ve been my first so I probably didn’t forward it, considering I had no idea what to do. But! I do now!
Sunshines, daises, butter mellows, this award reminds of Harry Potter and that rat Ron tried to turn yellow!
For the Sunshine award: Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Welll more about me…hmmmmm okay let’s see what I can scrounge up 😉
- What inspired you to start blogging? The idea of wanting to share my writing, commitment and well me? I guess it was kind of spontaneous…
- How did you come up with the name for your blog? I liked something to do with words, originally it was going to be something like “Ten Thousand Words” or something but that seemed too limited…the title now is a bit cheesy but I like it 🙂
- What is your favourite blog to read? Mannnn there are too many. I enjoy all the blogs I come across. Haha such a general answer, oh wellllllll
- Tell about your dream job. Easy as pie. I want to be an author. And I’m the kind of person who can only see forward towards that one career, so I’m working my ass off for it! Hopefully it will come true.
- Is your glass half full or half empty? Who cares as long as it has something in it?
- If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go? I want to go to some busy place with my boyfriend and just chill. I’d say somewhere quiet but quiet places freak me out :S
- What food can you absolutely not eat? Spicy foods. I absolutely refuse to eat spicy food. If I’m going to overheat and sweat I’ll running a marathon at full speed so that I end up quitting halfway, or if I want my mouth to burn, I’ll eat something that’s overly hot (temperature-wise).
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Millk chocolate, though I’m not averse to dark chocolate, just in sparing amounts because it’s so intense. Then again….Dark IS apparently healthier.
- How much time do you spend blogging? Hmmmm…..I spend an hour or so every day, I do try and fit 3 posts in because all pretty small and I generally have pre-prepared it, but, lately I’ve been busy with Uni so it’s hard. But I’m trying! (Sorry guys!)
- Do you watch tv – if so, what are some of your favourite shows? Lol I watch tv, as a way to get away from the studying. At the moment, I’m absolutely crazy about Revenge, why? Because it’s to twisty with its plots and b) right now I’m absolutely loving Emily (the real Amanda) and Aiden. I swear, I hope they end up together because hellllllll it’s the first time in a while I’ve been pretty excited about a pairing on a drama. Problem is, it’s a drama. And that! is a problem. Lol.
There you have it. Ten more things about me. As for the 10 bloggers I would like to nominate for this award, here they are: