“One to hundred
multiplied by you
it all looks great
it all looks good”
Lyrics – HERE
Today is the 10th of April. It is just over a month until Eurovision! Yay! So clearly, I’m excited! And when it’s Eurovision time, I just cannot help going back and listening to my old favourites from Eurovision. You know, everyone always looks at me weird when I say I watch Eurovision. I guess it’s because I’m in Australia and people have better things to do than to watch a (possibly) rigged – not that I think it is, but there are so many political ties connected to it that sometimes you just can’t help but roll your eyes because you know Greece is going to give Cyprus ten points and Croatia will give Serbia ten points lol- and it has possibly the wackiest costumes and all the above that the Australian media just love to pick on! Which I SWEAR pisses me off sometimes. But! I refuse to be swayed. I LOVE Eurovision and I absolutely don’t care if people think all of the previously mentioned.
While I do agree not all the singers are great on Eurovision, there are some great songs and performances. Some of them are really worth listening to and not all of them are the winners or within the top ten. Except, I’m pretty sure this song made to the top ten. Because I love the lyrics and I think the melody is beautiful, I give to you today’s (errr more like tonight’s) Random Music Moment…Love In Rewind By Dino Merlin (They came 6th for Bosnia & Herzegovina in 2011).
- Random Music Moment #12 (wordsthatflowlikewater.wordpress.com)
- Random Music Moment #20 (wordsthatflowlikewater.wordpress.com)
- How Ready Are Moje 3 for Eurovision 2013? (oikotimes.com)
- OGAE Ireland Vote and their Eurovision 2013 winner is …… (eurovisionireland.net)
- * Sparkle* Eurovision *Shine* (thecheekydiva.com)
- Amsterdam – “Eurovision In Concert” – Confirms 4 extra acts (eurovisionireland.net)
- Eurovision in Concert 2013: Italy & Slovenia Added in the Line Up (oikotimes.com)